- Frais d’inscription à l université (Uuiversity registration fees) at public universities are regulated by the French government at the following annual rates (as of Jan 2020):
- Master: €3 770
- Doctorate: €389
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to verify that registration fees of the graduate program they are interested in are within this parameter.
- Please visit the Other resources section of the site which contains links to program search engines, institutional profiles, and additional information concerning the the French public university system.
NB: It is essential to understand and not to confuse the distinction between these two terms to be able to identify eligible programs:
- Registration fees (public universities)= frais d’inscription à l’université
- Tuition fees (usually for specialized schools and institutes, private higher education institutions = frais de scolarité