No. Applicants must be currently residing in the Philippines at the time of application.
Yes, given that one is Philippine and the other is not French.
- The scholarship does not cover the completion of studies that have already been started in France
- Applicants who are currently completing a degree in France and who wish to pursue another, are also ineligible to apply
- None. However, since one of the preliminary steps is applying to a degree-awarding program in France, you will need to check with the French higher education institution on their admission policy regarding age.
- We do expect to have many strong candidates – and unfortunately, we will not be able to send every one of them to France.
- For those who decide not to apply, the success rate will always be 0%. There is nothing to lose, and much to gain by applying.