- Application session: 24 January to 4 April 2022 (12 noon)
- Time (duration) for evaluation of applications: three months from the deadline (around mid-June)
- NB: Should there be any change in your admission status, please inform us by email + send your updated acceptance letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release of final results: week of 3 May 2022
- NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified (by email) by the scholarship committee.
- If you do not receive an email by the week of 16 May (at the earliest), this means that your application was not selected.
An applicant goes through the following selection procedure:
- First-level screening
- Documentary evaluation of the form and other requirements by the French Embassy and DOST-SEI
- Second-level screening
- Evaluation of research topic and re-entry plan by the concerned DOST Council
- Third-level screening
- Interview by a panel composed of the SEI Director with representatives coming from the French Embassy, DOST Councils and other relevant DOST agencies
Any attempt to unduly influence the decision-making process (such as intervention by third parties) will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s application.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application in a careful and impartial manner.