- Application session: 11 January to 15 March 2021 (12 noon)
- Time (duration) for evaluation of applications: three months from the deadline (around mid-June)
- Release of final results: week of 15 June 2021
- NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified (by email) by the scholarship committee. If you do not receive an email by the week of 30 April, this means that your application was not selected.
An applicant goes through the following selection procedure:
- First-level screening
- Documentary evaluation of the form and other requirements by the French Embassy and DOST-SEI
- Second-level screening
- Evaluation of research topic and re-entry plan by the concerned DOST Council
- Third-level screening
- Interview by a panel composed of the SEI Director with representatives coming from the French Embassy, DOST Councils and other relevant DOST agencies
Any attempt to unduly influence the decision-making process (such as intervention by third parties) will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s application.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application in a careful and impartial manner.