Please make sure to double-check your documents before submitting them.
Applications that do not follow these instructions (such as having incorrect/incomplete files) will be discarded.
- A one-page CV detailing your academic, professional, and leadership experience
- An academic essay no longer than 500 words, explaining your reasons for wanting to study in France and how your experience and degree will benefit the Philippines and Filipino society
- NB: Essays exceeding the word limit will be discarded along with the application. Be advised that we ask for an academic essay, not a cover or motivation letter.
- An official copy of complete and most recent academic transcripts (university-level grades)
- Letter/s of acceptance or proof of a completed application to Master's degree programs, issued by the French higher education institution (HEI) where you applied to
- Letter/s of acceptance: Digital copy or screenshot of acceptance email
- Proof of a completed application: Screenshot of the automated email confirmation upon successful submission of your application or a screenshot of the onscreen notification (on the HEI's online application portal) of your completed application
- A copy of the program of study or study plan (your chosen program’s curriculum or academic calendar) for its duration
- This is usually available on the website of the French HEI. You can also ask for a copy from their admissions team or program coordinator
- Proof of financial resources (personal or household)
- Examples: latest income tax return statement, recent bank statement or certificate
* Letter/s of acceptance, or acknowledgment/s of application, to other scholarship programs as long as these are not funded by the French government
- These are for other scholarships you have applied for to finance the selected program. For example, scholarships offered by the French HEI or by private companies or associations
* French proficiency test results (such as DELF) or a letter from a French language instructor detailing your writing and speaking proficiency levels
- Word (.docx) format
- Academic essay
- Academic essay
- PDF format
- All the other documents
- Kindly reduce the size of your PDFs, the maximum file size for each PDF is 2 MB.
Important points to remember:
- The online application form is only accessible through a desktop web browser, and is not available on mobiles and tablets.
- Additional documents (such as letters of recommendation) submitted without the Embassy requesting them, will not be accepted.
- Any attempt to unduly influence the decision-making process (such as intervention by third parties) will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s application.