- Application session: 11 January to 15 March 2021 (12 noon)
- Time (duration) for evaluation of applications: around one month (4-6 weeks) from the deadline
- NB: Should there be any change in your admission status, please inform us by email + send your updated acceptance letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release of final results: third or fourth week of May 2021
- NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified (by email) by the scholarship committee. If you do not receive an email by the week of 30 April (at the earliest), this means that your application was not selected.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application in a careful and impartial manner. The final selection of candidates is based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Merit - as shown in the applicant's successful academic, leadership, and professional experience
- Motivations for studying in France - based on the selected Master's program and French higher education institution (HEI), as well as in the strength of the arguments they present in their academic essays
- Financial need - as presented in the document/s submitted
Any attempt to unduly influence the decision-making process (such as intervention by third parties) will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s application.