- Application session: 24 January to 4 April 2022 (12 noon)
- Time (duration) for evaluation of applications: around one month and a half (6 weeks) from the deadline
- NB: Should there be any change in your admission status, please inform us by email + send your updated acceptance letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release of final results: week of 30 May 2022
- NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified (by email) by the scholarship committee.
- If you do not receive an email by the week of 16 May (at the earliest), this means that your application was not selected.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application in a careful and impartial manner. The final selection of candidates is based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Merit - as shown in the applicant's successful academic, leadership, and professional experience
- Motivations for studying in France - based on the selected Master's program and French higher education institution (HEI), as well as in the strength of the arguments they present in their academic essays
- Financial need - as presented in the document/s submitted
Any attempt to unduly influence the decision-making process (such as intervention by third parties) will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s application.